Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tuesday night, Tori & Dean!

Hi, it's Gabrielle - Here is my secret confession that I am going to share with you this afternoon: I am so excited for "Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood" tonight on Oxygen. I watched the first two seasons amazed that 1. Tori Spelling had a show on television and 2. I was actually interested! Even though I watched "90210," I certainly didn't care about Shannon, Jenny, Jason, Ian or Tori (til Jenny Garth showed up on "Dancing with the Stars!") Well, the show is back on tonight at 10pm (the third season started last week). Tori, Dean and Liam are living in LA and they are expecting their second child, a girl, so they are delighted. Ok, now you're caught up, just in case you cared! I'll be watching it tonight. It's my guilty pleasure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home