Friday, November 21, 2008

LIFE SAVING CELL PHONE

A MAN'S CELL PHONE BLOCKED A STRAY BULLET AND SAVED HIS LIFE:

Last Saturday, 68-year-old Ronald Richard of St. Tammany, Louisiana was mowing his lawn . . . when he felt something hit him in the chest. Ronald didn't think that much of it, but when he took off his sweater, he noticed that his cell phone . . . which had been clipped to his shirt directly over his heart . . . was shattered. Then a .45 caliber BULLET fell out of Ronald's cell phone case.

So what happened? Apparently, Ronald lives near some woods, and the working theory is that he was hit by a stray bullet that had been fired by someone a few miles away. According to Ronald, "When [the EMTs] got here they made me take my shirt off to show them there was no hole . . . I don't look at any of this as coincidence. I look at this as God telling me to put my cell phone in that pocket, and I'm grateful and humbled." (Times Picayune)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home