Wednesday, May 13, 2009

LADY GAGA HAS TALENT

LADY GAGA SAYS YOU WILL *NEVER* HEAR HER LIP-SYNCHING:

Whether you like it or not, LIP-SYNCING is fairly prevalent in pop music these days. Some artists only do it during LIVE TV broadcasts . . . some do it for ALL TV performances . . . and some even do it on their own tours. (--Britney and Madonna come to mind.)

But one pop singer is guaranteeing that she will NEVER lip-synch: LADY GAGA. She says, "I would never even think about [lip-synching]. The whole point to me is, if you're gonna be number one, you better really be (effing) number one. "If you're gonna be on top, you better be able to do all those things, because it's a real privilege to be able to make music everyday, and I get away with a lot.

"ANDY WARHOL says art is what you can get away with, and I get away with a lot with my music and my clothes . . . and I work really hard so I could truly be a real artist for all my fans. That's really (effed) up when you lip-synch." (--Amen!)

Check out Lady Gaga performing Live on stage..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home