Thursday, June 4, 2009

I TOLD YA SO

EMINEM IS FINALLY TALKING ABOUT BEING STINK-FACED BY SACHA BARON COHEN AT THE MTV MOVIE AWARDS:

Yesterday, EMINEM finally opened up about being STINK-FACED by "Bruno" . . . a.k.a. SACHA BARON COHEN . . . at the MTV Movie Awards on Sunday night.

In an interview with RapRadar.com, Em admits that he WAS in on it and he absolutely LOVED the results.

He explains, "Sacha called me when we were in Europe and [said] he had an idea to do something outrageous at the Movie Awards. I'm a big fan of his work . . . so I agreed to get involved with the gag. "I'm thrilled that we pulled this off better than we rehearsed it. It had so many people going 'nuts' so to speak. Everyone was blowing me up about it." - There has been speculation that Eminem was in on the stunt . . . but didn't know just how BARE Bruno's buttocks were going to be.

Eminem didn't elaborate on how much of it he knew about in advance . . . but either way, he sounds cool with it all. He adds, "After the ceremony I went back to my hotel and laughed uncontrollably for about 3 hours. Especially after I saw it on air." - Told ya! Good for Em for having a sense of humor!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home