Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Ashley @ Night's Catnip Crazy Cat

Hey It's Ashley!

So when I came home from my 2nd night at JYY, I had a surprise waiting for me. Everything seemed normal, but I saw one of my kitchen cabinets was open. I thought I had just forgot to close it before I left for work. Well, much to my surprise, I didn't.



When I continued walking down the hall, I saw this:



This is my cat Lucas rolling in a pile of catnip. The catnip is kept on the top shelf in a cabinet in my kitchen. He somehow managed to open the cabinet, climb up to the top shelf, drag to cup down the hall, open the lid, and enjoy said catnip.

How? I have no idea... but I'm installing hidden cameras so I can capture this next time and submit it to America's Funniest Home Videos (if it's still on...)


I'll make sure to post it when it happens.

1 Comments:

At August 7, 2008 at 7:00 PM , Blogger Mike said...

We can see if we can find some rehab for that kitty of yours

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home