Tuesday, August 5, 2008

ASHLEY'S 1ST NIGHT @ JYY!!

Hey Everyone!

I'm the new kid at JYY and I just thought I'd formally introduce myself. My name is Ashley and I'm originally from Chelmsford, MA. I LOVE RADIO and MUSIC!! I've been working in radio for over 4 years now and I've loved every minute of it. I'm so happy to join the JYY crew!!

Since this is my first blog, I thought I'd answer some of YOUR questions about me. So here it goes!

Age: 25 years young
Favorite Color: Celtic Green
Favorite Band: I've been a Backstreet Boys fan from the beginning (I even have a scarf... its sad)Favorite Vacation Spot: Good Harbor Beach, Gloucester, MA
Obsession: SHOES! I spend all of my money on heels (even though I'm already 5'10)
Favorite Junk Food: Ice Cream - typical chick
Favorite TV Show: Sex and the City
When I'm not on the radio, you can find me: On the beach or in the mall shopping for shoes.

OK that's enough for now. Email me or Post a comment if you want YOUR questions answered!

Happy listening,

Ashley @ Night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home