Monday, July 28, 2008

WEIRD AL!

THE KING OF POP PARADY MAKES HIS RETURN TO NEW HAMPSHIRE!!

What a performer! That says it all about Weird Al.. I have been a fan of his for as long as I can remember. His show at Meadowbrook was the best I have seen… (Not to mention Meadowbrook was the BEST place to see him)

Al went for about 2 hour’s non-stop. He played all his classics; including “Eat It” & “Fat” and the new ones that everyone loves; “White & Nerdy” & “Canadian Idiot”. At one point he even came down into the crowd and sang to a few lucky people.
The best part of the whole experience for me was finally meeting my boyhood hero at the end of the show.. (Just look at the expression on my face)…
Can’t wait until next year! --- Nazzy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home