Monday, August 18, 2008

Teenage Bliss with Ashley @ Night

In my past 2 weeks here at JYY, I have developed a greater love for radio. Not only have I been welcomed with open arms, but I have had the privilege of seeing the one group that I spent my entire childhood dreaming about: The Backstreet Boys.
If you didn't get a chance to go to the show at Meadowbrook US Cellular Pavillion this past Sunday (8/16/08), you missed out! I cannot tell you how AMAZED I was... the boys still got it!! They blew me away... completely blew me away!! My love for the Backstreet Boys has been reignited.

For those who didn't get a chance to go, here are some pictures to share the moments. If you'd like to see more, check out my MySpace page: http://www.myspace.com/ashleylhoover












Enjoy the eye-candy... Keep Listening




Ashley @ Night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home