Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Countdown to BSB - Day #2

Hello there!

For my second day of revealing my love for the Backstreet Boys I will share some more embarassing tidbits to you. Yes, there's plenty of them to get through the week!
DAY 2:

When I was in my peak fanhood of the Backstreet Boys, I was your typical teenage girl with photos lining my walls of my bedroom... top to bottom. You could say I had my own Backstreet Boys wallpaper. I had memerobilia from everything... including something some non-diehard fans may not remember.

Nick Carter - my Boy Band crush back in the day - worked with Stan Lee to come up with a BSB Superhero Comic!! The action figures were released through Burger King in their Kids Meals. Yes, I went to every BK location in my area and bought these Kids Meals in order to obtail ALL action figures. They also released a sneak preview of a song off their Millenium album. I have that too...

OK, that's enough for today... can't reveal everything in one post. More tomorrow

Keep Listening!


Ashley @ Night

1 Comments:

At August 13, 2008 at 2:10 PM , Blogger misha17 said...

Any chance the station will be interviewing them? If not that, will you or the station post concert photos?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home