Tuesday, September 30, 2008

BACON-WRAPPED CINNAMON ROLLS?

WOULD YOU EAT A BACON-WRAPPED CINNAMON ROLL?

I don't know about you, but personally, I love bacon and I love cinnamon rolls. That said, it stands to reason that since I like each of those things individually . . . I'd probably like them together, too.

Or maybe not. Either way, I tracked down a great recipe for making cinnamon rolls . . . that are wrapped with bacon. (SlashFood)

(--Unhealthy? Extremely. Delicious? Maybe. You can find out for yourself here . . .)

http://bacontoday.com/bacon-cinnamon-rolls.html

1 Comments:

At September 30, 2008 at 11:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nazzy -- if you try the bacon cinnamon rolls out be sure to let us know!

--Mr. B.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home