Wednesday, December 3, 2008

TIVO GUILT???

ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM . . . TIVO GUILT???

I have a problem I'd like to discuss with you this morning. It's called "TiVo Guilt", and here's how it works . . . Every time I sit down to watch TV, I turn on my TiVo . . . which is almost always filled to capacity.

Anyway, the problem is that I want to watch EVERY show I've taped . . . because by taping an episode, I've committed myself to watching it. But I just don't have the time. So when I look at my TiVo queue and notice that I still have six or seven unwatched episodes of "Family Guy or the Simpson's" . . . I feel guilty. But I can't just erase all those unwatched episodes, because if I do that . . . then why did I bother even taping the show in the first place?

In a nutshell, my filled-up TiVo box is making me feel stressed out and overwhelmed . . . and it makes watching TV a whole lot LESS FUN. (CNN)

(Is anyone else out there suffering from "TiVo Guilt" . . . or am I the only freak who takes my TV viewing this seriously? And if you actually ARE suffering from this problem . . . how do you handle YOUR TiVo Guilt?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home