Tuesday, February 17, 2009

HE'S BRINGING SEXY BACK

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE IS "GQ" MAGAZINE'S MOST STYLISH MAN IN AMERICA:

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE tops the list of the 10 Most Stylish Men in America . . . which appears in the March issue of "GQ" magazine. Justin describes his own style of wearing a sharp suit with sneakers as one of NECESSITY . . . "I just put sneakers on because I couldn't dance in the shoes I had. I couldn't leap with just insoles and dress shoes. I would have hurt myself."

As for Justin's idea of a style icon . . . he picks KATE MOSS. He says, "She looks good in anything. She would look good in one of your T-shirts, in her T-shirt, in a man's suit, in a huge gown. She even makes nude look stylish. That, to me, is a style icon."

--Other icons on the list include:--KANYE WEST--T.I.--JASON SCHWARTZMAN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home