Thursday, April 30, 2009

KIM IS HAPPY WITH WHO SHE IS

KIM KARDASHIAN SHOWS OFF HER "IMPERFECT" BODY ON THE COVER OF "LIFE & STYLE":

KIM KARDASHIAN appears on the cover of this week's issue of "Life & Style" in a completely unretouched photo . . . because she wanted to show the world just how "UN-perfect" she is.

She says, quote, "If there's a picture [of me] that's not perfect, where I have cellulite, then people say I'm big. I'm built a certain way, and you just can't change the way you're built. "People attack my true size, but the reality is that I look bigger on TV. In Hollywood, people are used to stick-skinny women, and that's never going to be me."

Oh, and remember when Kim told us she was a Size 2. She's backing off that just a little bit. She tells "Life & Style", quote, "I'm 35-26-40. My dress size is a 4. Or a 2/4. I wear a size-4 skirt and size 27 jeans." (--Check out Kim's unretouched cover photo below. . .)

On a related note, Kim is a little tired of everyone fixating on her backside. She says, "On the red carpet, the paparazzi scream for me to turn around because they just want butt shots. People feel so free to talk about my butt, and it's not comfortable. "Girls come up to me and grab my butt, or if I'm doing a TV interview, people ask on camera to squeeze my butt. It's uncomfortable. I'm like, 'Let's move on. Everyone's got a butt, why do you care about mine?'"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home