Tuesday, May 5, 2009

GUYS WHO LIE

HERE ARE FOUR LIES THAT GUYS TELL . . . ON FIRST DATES:

Ladies . . . I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Men lie to you ALL THE TIME. And the less you know about us . . . the more likely we are to lie to you.

With that in mind, here are FOUR LIES guys tell on first dates . . . all the time.

#1.) I'm between jobs: There's a small chance he might be telling the truth with this one . . . especially in this market. But it's more likely he has no clue what he wants to do with his life . . . and he's probably not all that ambitious in the first place.

#2.) I never move this fast on a first date: This is a lie 100% of the time. How do I know? Because every guy who's ever lived moves as fast as he possibly can on a first date. It's up to YOU to slow men down.

#3.) I've never had a serious girlfriend: What he means is that he's never WANTED a serious girlfriend . . . because all he really wants to do is hook up and move on. And that's fine . . . so long as you know what you're getting into.

#4.) I'll call you: Yes, he might actually call you. But just because a guy says it, doesn't mean he will. Guys use "I'll call you" as a polite way to get out the door . . . so they don't have to tell you the truth: That there's NO WAY they'll call you. (Yahoo Personals)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home