Thursday, May 14, 2009

JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT IT WAS SAFE

THERE COULD BE A SEQUEL TO "MEGA SHARK VS. GIANT OCTOPUS"!!!

"Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus" . . . my new favorite movie even though I haven't seen it yet . . . doesn't even hit DVD until Tuesday. And yet, there's already talk of a SEQUEL!!!

Actually, that talk is pretty premature. But DEBORAH "DON'T CALL ME DEBBIE" GIBSON says it's possible!!! She says, "I haven't seen the final edit, but we did do a version that leaves the door open for a potential sequel. "who knows what else is in the ocean. I thought maybe a seahorse? Maybe a 500-foot lobster would be good. But yes, there is the potential for a sequel, and I would absolutely love it."

Not surprisingly, Deborah is PSYCHED about all the attention that "Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus" has been getting. She says, "I am shocked. I was looking at the video numbers, and the trailer has been watched hundreds of thousands of times."

(--And, because it's such a gorgeous piece of film, let's ALL watch that trailer again, shall we?)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home