Friday, June 5, 2009

MORE JO-BRO TROUBLE

A NEW JONAS BROTHERS SONG CALLED "MUCH BETTER" MAY BE ABOUT JOE JONAS' BREAKUP WITH TAYLOR SWIFT:

A while back, NICK JONAS denied that there were any songs on the upcoming JONAS BROTHERS album, "Lines, Vines and Trying Times", about their girlfriends . . . or exes. He was shooting down rumors that two songs, "Paranoid" and "Poison Ivy", included shots at ex-girlfriends.

Well, now there's talk that the lyrics of another song on the album, "Much Better", were written about JOE JONAS' sort of rough break-up with TAYLOR SWIFT. The lyrics, which Joe sings, reportedly include the lines: "I get a rep for breakin' hearts / Now I'm done with superstars / And all the tears on her guitar / I'm not bitter." "But now I see / Everything I'd ever need / Is the girl in front of me / She's much better." (--Joe is now dating actress Camilla Belle.)


And now, for some analysis: The "tears on her guitar" could be a reference to Taylor's track "Forever and Always", which she admits is about her split with Joe.

And here's more "proof": If you didn't know, Taylor also has a single CALLED "Teardrops on My Guitar". But that song wasn't about Joe . . . (--it was released in early 2007, way before her life was LIKE, TOTALLY RUINED by Joe.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home