Friday, June 19, 2009

HOLLYWOOD DIRT OVERFLOW (6-19-09)

LET THE RUMORS THAT MILEY CYRUS IS DATING HER CO-STAR BEGIN:

After MILEY CYRUS was photographed kissing co-star . . . 18-year-old Australian actor LIAM HEMSWORTH . . . for A SCENE IN THEIR MOVIE, people started insinuating that maybe they're more than just colleagues.

But now, Miley has allowed those rumors to reach the next level, by doing some RECREATIONAL JET-SKIING with Liam. Obviously, you CAN jet ski platonically . . . but there's no story in that. (--Check out some pics . . .) http://x17online.com/celebrities/miley_cyrus/x17_xclusive_miley_gets_cozy_with_her_costar_off_screen-06172009.php
And notice, by the way, that Liam DRIVES. Remember, when Miley and Nick went jet-skiing, Nick assumed the role of the CHICK.

===================================================================

BRITNEY SHOUTED, "WHAT'S UP, LONDON?" . . . IN MANCHESTER:

BRITNEY SPEARS was performing in Manchester, England on Wednesday night . . . and asked the crowd, "What's up, London?" (--Of course, there's video. Scroll forward to the 1:22 mark . . .) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ghMhV8QTgs

Meanwhile, Britney would like you to know that she's not some overmedicated robot being wheeled out onstage night after night by her dad to generate large piles of cash. This comeback was HER idea. And she did it to shut down the HATERS.

She says, "A lot of people thought I wouldn't make it. People thought I was finished, didn't they? I guess for a while last year it looked that way. -"Nothing I can do about the past. But I'm hoping to prove them wrong now. And I have really put everything I have into this new show."

She adds, "I'm not sad any more. I was just so sad for such a long time, but not any more. And you know what? That feels really, really good. I'm happy. Truly. I feel like the girl who has it all. I have my family, my boys, my friends, my fans, this show."
===================================================================

CHECK OUT THE TEETH OF CELEBRITIES . . . BEFORE THEY GOT THEM FIXED:

Some celebrities had pretty gnarly teeth before they got famous and got them fixed. Check out this gallery . . .http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/18/daddy-got-a-new-pair-of-teeth/

===================================================================

JON AND KATE GOSSELIN WILL PROBABLY ANNOUNCE THEIR DIVORCE ON MONDAY:

A one-hour "Jon & Kate Plus Eight" airs Monday night at 9:00 P.M. And I hate to spoil it for anyone, but it's pretty much a guarantee that Jon and Kate will be announcing their DIVORCE.

In a promo clip for the episode, Kate says, quote, "Recently, we've made some life-changing decisions. Decisions that will affect every member of our family, ones that we hope will bring each of us some peace." (--Watch the promo for yourself here . . .)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIkdOHbtY1E
====================================================================
HE IS THE SHAT!
Did you know that WILLIAM SHATNER can't even do the Vulcan hand greeting??? That came out during a particularly HI-larious segment on "The Tonight Show" Wednesday night. You can watch the whole interview here . . .http://www.tonightshowwithconanobrien.com//video/clips/william-shatner-061709/1127321/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home