Wednesday, June 10, 2009

JESSICA ALBA IS SORRY

JESSICA ALBA HAS APOLOGIZED FOR HER CAMPAIGN TO SAVE GREAT WHITE SHARKS:

Police in Oklahoma City are investigating a complaint against JESSICA ALBA for defacing billboards and other surfaces with posters of great white sharks. Jessica allegedly put the posters on electrical boxes, a bridge and a United Way billboard as part of some kind of "save the sharks"-type campaign.

Not only was Jessica defacing public property, but the glue on the back of the posters was particularly nasty. It made it pretty difficult to remove them. -The United Way . . . which is a CHARITY . . . had to pay $235 to fix its billboard. Jessica's reps have already contacted the United Way and offered to pay them back.

And now, Jessica has apologized herself. She issued a statement yesterday, saying, "I got involved in something I should have had no part of. "I realize that I should have used better judgment and I regret not thinking things through before I made a spontaneous and ill-advised decision to let myself get involved with the people behind this campaign. "I sincerely apologize to the citizens of Oklahoma City and to the United Way for my involvement in this incident."

(--It's not clear what Jessica Alba thought Oklahomans could do to help save sharks . . . but she's in Oklahoma City filming a movie. Here are some pictures of Jessica's campaign of vandalism. She seemed pretty proud of herself at the time . . .)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home