Thursday, April 23, 2009

MCDONALDS DIET

A GUY ATE NOTHING BUT MCDONALD'S FOR 30 DAYS . . . AND *LOST* 15 POUNDS???

Have you ever seen the 2004 documentary "Supersize Me"? It's the one where that guy ate nothing but McDonald's for an entire month . . . got really sick . . . and gained 24 pounds? Well, recently, 40-year-old Doug Logeais of San Diego, California, tried out a similar diet . . . but got remarkably different results.

Listen to this . . . According to Doug, he ate nothing but McDonald's for breakfast, lunch and dinner for 30 days straight . . . and somehow LOST 15 pounds.

I know . . . you're not buying it. But just listen to what Doug ate:

#1.) For breakfast, Doug had a breakfast burrito with sausage and egg.
#2.) For lunch, he'd have either a grilled chicken snack wrap or a side salad.
#3.) And for dinner, Doug would always eat one of McDonald's larger salads.
#4.) Doug NEVER ate French fries.
#5.) Plus, he exercised several days a week.

Doug says, "I've struggled with my weight my whole life and if someone said something worked for them I would try it the next day. But ultimately it just wouldn't work for me. "I thought if I could actually eat at McDonald's and lose weight, I'd incorporate the best of both worlds. I'm eating at my favorite place and I'm losing weight. So that's where this whole project started."

(--I have to admit, my first reaction to Doug's diet was that he CHEATED. How can you call it a McDonald's diet if you don't eat the fries? Still, the guy ate McDonald's for 30 days and lost weight. And there's something to be said for that. I guess.)


(--Check out some "Before and After" pictures of Doug . . .)

http://www.mcdoug.blogspot.com/

(Daily Mail)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home