Tuesday, October 7, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

WHAT A HOT LOOKIN' COUPLE!!

WOW! Has it been 2 years already! I guess so.. For those of you who don’t know, today is my 2 year wedding anniversary to the most beautiful, most wonderful woman in the world, my wife Jenna!

Allow me to tell you a little about my wife. I work a very un-traditional schedule. (I have since before I met her).. I leave the house before 5am every morning. On weekends, I am jetting off to gig’s & special events, sometimes not returning home until well into the middle of the night. All the time, Jenna sends me off with a kiss & greets me with the same warmth. In a way, I think this is what has made our relationship stronger. It is true; “Absence makes the heart grow fonder”!

So, after 2 years of marriage & almost 10 years of knowing each other, I can honestly say I am still very happy I have the opportunity to sleep next to my best friend each & every night!

I love you Jenna & thank you for being my best friend & wife!! The best is yet to come!! – Love Nazzy…

1 Comments:

At October 7, 2008 at 9:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I got pretty lucky myself. I love you more every day and can't wait to see what is yet to come!!!
I love you!!
Love Jenna

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home