Friday, October 30, 2009

HOLLYWOOD DIRT OVERFLOW (10-30-09)

WHY DID TAYLOR SWIFT GET HER PICTURE TAKEN WITH A GUY WEARING A SWASTIKA ON HIS SHIRT???

TAYLOR SWIFT likes to please her fans. But she should probably draw the line at taking pictures with fans who have SWASTIKAS painted on their shirts. Taylor attended KATY PERRY'S birthday party last weekend . . . and that's exactly what she did. And now she's in full-on damage control mode.(--Here's the picture . . .)

In the picture, Taylor has "JH" painted on her dress. Some people are assuming that stands for "JEW HATER". But that's probably not the case. At least one source claims that it stands for "JULIANNE HOUGH" . . . and that Julianne was running around the party with a "TS" on HER outfit . . . for Taylor Swift. (--Not sure WHY they did it . . . that's just what we're hearing.)

The official word . . . and the most likely explanation . . . is that Taylor had no idea what was on the guy's shirt when she posed for the picture. Her rep says, quote, "Taylor took pictures with about 100 people that night . . . she doesn't know who this guy is and she didn't realize what was on his shirt."

The guy in the picture even contacted TMZ to say he's sorry he got Taylor into this mess. He also claims he's not a racist or a Nazi. He says the symbol on his shirt started out as an "X", but it got, quote, "perverted" as the night went on. (--That dude's shirt looks pretty hard to miss, but I believe Taylor's excuse. I'm sure these celebrities get so tired of posing with people that after a while they stop even paying attention to them.)

Her mind was probably miles away while that picture was being taken. Besides . . . how STUPID do you think Taylor Swift is??? Do you think for one second that she would pose out in public with a guy wearing a giant Nazi symbol on his chest??? It was an oversight, plain and simple.


IF MILEY CYRUS DOESN'T COME BACK TO TWITTER, A CAT WILL DIE:

Here's how seriously people are taking MILEY CYRUS' defection from Twitter: If Miley doesn't reopen her account, an innocent cat named Fuzzy will DIE. She has until November 16th to join back up and save Fuzzy's life.

(--I know this is a hoax . . . even though the guy pulling it claims it's not. But still, I LOVE this. Big Ups to whoever this guy is for brightening my weekend. Check out the website . . .) http://www.mileysavefuzzy.com/


JON GOSSELIN IS APOLOGIZING FOR BEING A MORON:

One reason why this "Jon and Kate Plus Eight" nonsense is such a train wreck is because both JON and KATE GOSSELIN seem to be self-obsessed knuckleheads. Especially Jon. Well, now he's apologizing for being such a moron.

So what initiated Jon's epiphany? It was the rumors that he was going to do a reality show with THE OCTOMOM . . . where they DATE EACH OTHER. Jon tells E! Online, quote, "I am troubled to learn that the media has accepted as true the scurrilous rumor that I would appear in a reality television program with NADYA SULEMAN. This is utterly false.

"I do however accept that some of my previous actions have in some way lent credence to such outrageous stories. I am well aware that my behavior over the past few months has not always reflected my personal and religious values."

He adds, quote, "I further accept that I have allowed myself to become somewhat severed from my own moral anchor and be carried away by the challenges of fame. --"It is for this reason that I have endeavored of late to reconnect with my deeper, more spiritual, more altruistic self with regular study sessions and counseling."

So who is Jon going to see to help him deal with "the challenges of fame"??? --He's hitting up Rabbi Shmuley Boteach . . . a celebrity rabbi who's a frequent "Oprah" guest, and who recently wrote an arguably exploitative book revealing his private conversations with MICHAEL JACKSON.

Jon says that Rabbi Shmuley provides, quote, "morality-centered-and-values-based advice" . . . and he hopes his guidance will help him become, quote, "[an] inspiration and moral compass" for his children. And he IS being real with us, people.

He says, quote, "These steps are absolutely sincere . . . but I know that ultimately I will be judged not by my words but my actions. --"It is my sincere desire to use the fame I have so unexpectedly acquired to highlight mature, responsible behavior as well as the joys of fatherhood and family. I ask the public to please understand the challenges I face in living under constant public scrutiny, even as I am aware that I have at times courted that scrutiny.

"I am committed to making things right with Kate and especially my children. I ask you to please give me the opportunity to prove myself."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home